COUNCIL FOR KENTISH ARCHAEOLOGY
TO PROMOTE AND CO-ORDINATE ARCHAEOLOGICAL WORK IN KENT.
The C.K.A. was founded in 1964 as a federation of local groups to promote and support Kent's archaeology and history. Its activities include:
- Publication of the KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL REVIEW, Kent's leading archaeological magazine. This contains illustrated reports of the latest archaeological discoveries and excavations, the work of local groups and details of forthcoming events.
- An annual CONFERENCE covering archaeological and historical topics of both local and national interest.
- Monetary GRANTS to help the work of local archaeological groups.
- AWARDS made annually to Archaeologists and organisations which have given particular support to archaeology in Kent.
FRIENDS OF CKA
Individuals keenly interested in archaeology can now support the C.K.A. and its activities by enrolling as a FRIEND. For a modest annual subscription of just £7 each Friend receives:-
- Three issues of the Kent Archaeological Review
- Free admission to the annual conference
- Free access to two archaeological sites on specified open days
- A membership card
HOW TO BECOME A FRIEND.
Complete the form below and send it to:
CKA Subscriptions Secretary, Roman Painted House, New Street, Dover CT17 9AJ
Please enrol me as a new/renewing FRIEND of CKA.
I enclose my cash/cheque (payable to CKA) for: £7 (one year) or: £14 (two years) or: £9 (one year's joint membership) or: £18 (two years joint membership)
Name: Address: Postcode: Date: