This article appeared in the Autumn 1971 (Issue #25) edition of the Kent Archaeological Review.
Permission should be sought from the Honorary editor (in writing) to reproduce or quote from articles in the K A R.
The CKA and the Honorary Editor are not responsible for opinions and statements expressed by contributors to the K A R.
Archaeology Quiz (5).
(The answers are given on page 152 of this issue)
- Who is the Long Man of Wilmington?
- Where and what is Julliberie's Grave?
- Which is the largest Iron Age hillfort in Kent?
- When were the first coins made in Britain and in what metals?
- What is the London Stone?
- What is the meaning of : Curtain wall. Corbel. Acanthus. Rood. Solar. Stucco. Counterscarp-bank. Gargoyle.